If you want to create wow-worthy graphic t-shirts on the fly, iron-on heat transfers are the way to go. Once you learn how to master DIY transfers, you’ll have a fast, easy method to make t-shirts for birthdays, trips, family reunions, school events or clubs, concerts, for your professional brand, and so much more. Learn exactly what you need to know to get started at home.
Men's Made in USA Short Sleeve Crew T-ShirtUS Blanks
15% off with code USA15 at checkout!
Super Simple Bulk Savings up to
Discount applied at checkout
- 4.3 oz. 100% combed and ringspun cotton jersey
- 30 singles
- Heather Grey - 90/10 cotton/poly
- Heather Charcoal is 50/50 cotton/poly
- Relaxed retail fashion fit
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Double needle stitching on sleeves and bottom hem
- Satin label
- Made in the USA
How to Distress a T-Shirt
Distressed tees are a hot trend, and you can save a ton of money doing this technique yourself. Check out this step-by-step article from Threadsy to learn how to distress your shirts.
January 26, 2022
Similar Options Just for You
View 10 more Colors