Wholesale Long Sleeve T-Shirts for Men
- 5.4 oz., 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- Oxford is 53% polyester, 47% cotton
- Made with sustainably sourced USA grown cotton
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape
- double-needle coverstitched front neck
- Set-in sleeves
- Rib cuffs with concealed seams
- Seamless body for a wide printing area
- Double-needle stitched hemmed bottom
- seamless 1x1 rib collar
- Jerzees styles are manufactured using sustainable protocols which are measured and reported annually by Fruit of the Loom, Inc.
- Jerzees styles are manufactured with the commitment to enriching lives for people and communities which is measured and reported annually by Fruit of the Loom, Inc.
- 4.8 oz., 60% cotton, 40% recycled polyester, 26 singles
- Recycled polyester fiber in this blend is made from recycled content including plastic bottles
- Recycled poly helps reduce water usage, energy consumption and CO2 emissions when producing this garment
- Retail fit
- Tear away label
- The ultimate tee fabric is 15% heavier than most basic 30’s tees, making for a more substantial garment.
- RFID Enabled: Select colors are offered with digitally enabled RFID tags, unlocking endless possibilities for tech savvy marketers and event planners. Compatible with all smart-phone platforms.
- Threadfast is a proud member of the Better Cotton Initiative - BCI - . Cotton products from Threadfast support more sustainable cotton farming. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of mass balance.
- Cationic Heathers: The Ultimate Tee heather colors are dyed using 70% less water, 65% less energy and fewer harmful chemicals.
- Every Threadfast product contributes to the Plant with Threadfast program