If you like expressing yourself with totally unique clothing—or you like selling one-of-a-kind apparel—you’ll love tye-dyeing with ice.
Ladies' Perfect-T T-ShirtHanes
- 4.5 oz., pre-shrunk 100% ringspun cotton, 30 singles
- Ash is 99/1, Light Steel is 90/10
- Made with sustainably sourced USA grown cotton
- Contoured and sideseamed for feminine fit
- Set-in narrower rib collar
- Self-fabric neck tape for comfort
- Double-needle hem and sleeves
- Clean Canvas Technology for superior printability
- Tag-free neck label transitioning to tear-away label. INVENTORY MAY BE MIXED
- “A” list status from CDP - Carbon Disclosure Project -
- Energy Star Partner of the Year - 12 consecutive years -
- Every piece of Hanes apparel purchased from our company qualifies for Hanes4Education
If you're interested in shaking up your next tie-dye project, try using salt for a fun different texture. Check out this instructional guide from Threadsy.
Tie dye is a fun and inexpensive way to decorate blank shirts at home. Learn how to tie-dye in this step-by-step beginner’s guide.
As a screen printer, you’ve got a few ink options. Learn more about the pros and cons of using water-based ink and tips for using it for your next screen printing apparel project.
Screen printing is one of the most popular decorating processes in the world. Learn about the basics of this classic technique, and what you need to get started!