If you’ve been wondering how to tie dye a white t-shirt with food coloring—without the dye washing right out—you’re in the right place. We break down everything you need to know about tie dyeing your favorite t-shirt with food coloring, and you can do it in just a few easy steps!
Adult ICONIC™ T-ShirtFruit of the Loom
Super Simple Bulk Savings up to
Discount applied at checkout
- 4.6 oz., 100% ringspun cotton preshrunk jersey
- Soft, lightweight 30 singles ring-spun cotton
- Athletic Heather, Peppered Red Heather 90% ring-spun cotton / 10% polyester
- Charcoal Heather, Black Ink Heather, Retro Heather Purple 60% cotton / 40% polyester
- Aqua Velvet Heather, Candy Hearts Heather, Mint To Be Heather 99% cotton / 1% polyester
- Made with sustainably sourced USA grown cotton
- Classic fit with shaped armholes
- Seamless 1x1 ribbed collar with two-needle coverstitching on front neck
- Two-needle on bottom
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Quarter-turned to eliminate center crease
- Tear away label
- Fruit of the Loom styles are manufactured using sustainable protocols which are measured and reported annually by Fruit of the Loom, Inc.
- Fruit of the Loom styles are manufactured with the commitment to enriching lives for people and communities which is measured and reported annually by Fruit of the Loom, Inc.
View 24 more Colors