If you want to create wow-worthy graphic t-shirts on the fly, iron-on heat transfers are the way to go. Once you learn how to master DIY transfers, you’ll have a fast, easy method to make t-shirts for birthdays, trips, family reunions, school events or clubs, concerts, for your professional brand, and so much more. Learn exactly what you need to know to get started at home.
Unisex Jersey TankBella + Canvas
- 4.2 oz., 100% combed and ringspun cotton
- 30 singles
- Ash is 99/1 combed ringspun cotton/poly
- Athletic Heather is 90/10
- Dark Grey Heather is 52% combed and ringspun cotton, 48% polyester
- Triblends - 3.8 oz., 50 poly, 25% combed ringspun cotton, 25% rayon, 40 singles
- Neon colors are 3.6 oz., 52% combed ringspun cotton, 48% polyester, 40 singles
- Available in two-tone color options
- Unisex sizing
- retail fit
- Tear-away label
- BELLA+CANVAS uses sustainable manufacturing processes with Blue Sign certified dyes, efficient dye houses that adhere to the state of California’s EPA regulations around waste water treatment and usage, and cutting facilities in Los Angeles that run on partial solar power with comprehensive recycling programs for paper waste and fabric scraps.
If you’ve been wondering how to tie dye a white t-shirt with food coloring—without the dye washing right out—you’re in the right place. We break down everything you need to know about tie dyeing your favorite t-shirt with food coloring, and you can do it in just a few easy steps!